1. Cutting out foam strips
2. Sewing foam strips into tubes
3. ( Not shown; dying tubes yellow ) Covering tubes in beige nylon
4. Cutting wefts from additional wigs
5. Separating sections of the base wig
6. Sew tube to nape of neck
7. Sew all tubes to nape of neck ( aha! )
8. Glue wefts around tubes ( ribbon helps them stay sectioned off )
9. Braid sections, drape around tubes and braid the big braid
10. DECORATE AND YOU’RE DONE!
( Please note that I left out the swearing, crying, binge eating out of frustration, hours worth of combing out tangles, the pile of casualty wig hair and multiple failed attempts at the big braid cause the tubes kept getting tangled amongst each other. )
If you’re feeling anxious or stressed; here is a list from me to you for things that can calm you. You’re welcome.
it’s finally back :)